|3 Natural Remedies for ADHD|
There are numerous natural remedies for ADHD. From dietary changes to lifestyle activities and herbal remedies. These solutions simply don’t get the same amount of coverage in today’s medicated world.
- Modern foods are chocked full of man-made ingredients designed to make them look cooler, last longer, or just be addictive. But it’s these ingredients within processed foods that pose the greatest danger to the kids they are targeted at. Artificial colors, MSG and pesticides have all been linked to ADHD in children.
- The solution : eliminate them. Because nutritional deficiencies and food sensitivities have also been linked, feed your child a healthful diet of mostly plants. Sugar, processed grains and other foods that raise your child’s blood sugar should also be avoided.
- Today’s children are less active than ever. They spend more time in front of technology device and far less time outdoors. When a child is forced to “sit still” all day, it is normal for them to fidget or have difficulty paying attention.
- The solution : limit television, video game and computer time.
- Diet and lifestyle changes should be the priority, but when those are taken into consideration and your child still needs assistance, there is several herbal solution. Things like Siberian ginseng, gingko biloba, green oats and gotu kola have all shown promise as natural attention deficit treatments.
To get the best and most effective acupuncture treatment, you can try from a very famous Chinese Master in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. He is an expert in treating various kinds of diseases and illnesses.